Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

My top three favorite presentations (in no order):

1. Will's presentation was hilarious because he took something like drinking games and presented it seriously. He clearly explained how to play Circle of Death and did his presentation in a very organized manner. I especially liked how he stressed the discrepancies between the rules among different people because it is really common to sit down to play and find out that everyone plays by different rules.

2. Morgan's presentation made me so jealous! I wish I could go and ski around Europe for Christmas vacation. I'm studying abroad next semester and her presentation just made me even more excited to go. The coolest thing about her trips was that they aren't the typical places (Slovenia?) and her family went off the beaten path.

3. Adrienn's presentation was really neat because I didn't know anything about pouring wine or even how to open it. This weekend I was at home and my mom was trying to open a bottle for dinner and broke the cork and I told her the proper way to do it (she was not amused). Anyway that was really cool and when I went out to eat I noticed the way the waiter poured the wine also.

No comments: