Sunday, September 14, 2008

Interview Tip Articles

How to Deal with Interview Stress- This article helps gives tips on how to stay calm during job interviews. I read it expecting to learn some more tips, but it is mostly just common knowledge. Even doing these exercises, I am still nervous talking in interviews and selling myself in order to get a job. However, my public speaking course taught me that the majority of the time others can't tell your nervous as most nervous traits aren't visible (fast heartbeat, sweaty palms, etc.)

It's your turn: What to Ask an Interviewer- This article really is helpful. Whenever I'm in an interview situation I never have any idea what to ask, I usually freeze up. Simple interview situations like talking to an adviser or babysitting, I can't think of any questions at the time but like ten minutes later, I'm full of questions. This article helps out by giving you sample questions to ask to different people in the company.

No comments: